Monday, November 15, 2010

Chickens and Such, Livestock Sales

I didn't get much flea marketing done this weekend. I was busy with my chickens, working on their new coop.  I did get over to the Highway 108 Flea Market for a while on Sunday afternoon.  I rent a space there and they watch it for me. Even so, I like to stop by on weekends to check and add stock.

I haven't tried to sell livestock at any of the markets yet.  Some have restrictions and some seem to have no rules at all.  I have seen chickens sold at the Mountain View Market in Chatsworth and Big D's in Dalton.  At Pleasant Valley Orchards Flea Market in Eton they have a designated area for livestock sales.

You can often find baked goods and fresh eggs at your local flea market.  At all the large ones there is at least one good vegetable vender.  At Red Barn in Dalton there is a lady who sells dented can goods. Real bargains that stretch the budget.

Y'all have a good week and I hope to see you at the market this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell about your favorite flea market or latest find. I review comments before they are published. This may take a little while.