Sunday, August 28, 2011

Adairsville Flea Market

Update: July 2016 Last I checked this was closed

I visited the Adairsville Flea Market on a Sunday morning in August (2011). Located in the old Ford dealership just south of Adairsville it is convenient to Cartersville and Calhoun also.


In what was once the showroom for new cars you can find furniture and other antiques and collectables.  There is also a jewelry shop.

Back in the former service area there are stalls which can be rented on a monthly basis. There are also spots for daily rental and outdoor tables.  There is still plenty of room for new venders in this recycled car lot.
 

Besides antiques there were clothes, knickknacks, shoes, appliances, knives good used furniture and many other things you expect to find in a North Georgia Flea Market. Unusual items I found were Carpenter Bee Traps and Saw Blade Knives with antler handles. 

The Adairsville Flea Market is easy to find with plenty of parking. There is still plenty of room for knew dealers.  The two I spoke to about the market were pleased with their sales that weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I have heard this market has closed down. I hope to get over that way soon to confirm this.

    ReplyDelete

Tell about your favorite flea market or latest find. I review comments before they are published. This may take a little while.